wsbpel-uc message

Subject: Reminder: No call this week

Good Morning,

I hope you had a great holiday season with your friends and families.

This is just a quick note to remind you all that our next call is
scheduled for 1/12/2004 from 4-5 PM ET.

The call-in number is below:
Toll-Free (US and Canada): +1 866 500 6738
Toll: +1 203 480 8000
Passcode: 600345

Part of this call will be devoted to a discussion of Business
Blueprinting (see
http://www.unisys.com/services/enterprise__transformation/index.htm).
Sumeet Malhorta (Research Director, Unisys) will be on the call to help
us explore possible synergies with BPEL.

I will post an agenda for the call later this week.  Please contact me
if you have specific items for the agenda.

Sincerely,

John Evdemon