wsbpel-uc message

Subject: RE: [wsbpel-uc] RE: Issue 24

The specification contains the original schemas for BPEL4WS 1.1 (see Appendix D of the spec).   The namespace URIs used in the 1.1 spec reflect the location at which the schemas were posted (e.g. xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2003/03/business-process/").
Paco is working on the updates to the xsd as part of the spec editing group - he'll get it to the folks working on this issue.
Regards, Diane
IBM  Dynamic e-business Technologies
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123

"Rossomando, Philip" <Philip.Rossomando@unisys.com>

02/06/2004 11:19 AM