Subject: RE: [wsbpel] This telcon process doesn't work!

Message text written by INTERNET:Michael.Debellis@consulting.fujitsu.com

What about using some teleconference technology such as WebEx? I was
surprised this wasn't included to begin with. Not only could we share
documents but many of these systems have a builtin polling capability.
<<<

+1

We can type comments, raise our "hand" to speak, and read notes
as people are speaking too!

DW.