Subject: WS BPEL TC conference call Wed. May 21 8am Pacific

Our next conference call is this Wed., May 21, 2003, from 8 - 11 AM pacific time.  An agenda will be sent tomorrow.  Call in info is:

US Toll Free: 888-711-4576
Toll: +1-484-630-9377
Passcode:  WS BPEL Technical Committee
Leader:  Diane Jordan

You will again need the leader name and passcode to join the call.   In response to feedback, we will not have lines muted during the call.  Please plan to put your phones on mute during times you are not speaking to minimize line noise.
With this arrangement, we will not have operator assistance managing the speaker queue.   I'm advised by colleagues that it is best to have someone on the call other than the chairs keep track of the speaker queue.  We will be looking for a volunteer at the start of the call, along with a volunteer to do the minutes.   Please consider helping out.

I am investigating options for web based chat to accompany the call.  If you have ideas on ways to do this that would be accessible by everyone without software modifications or firewall issues, please let me know.  (Cost is also a factor).

Regards, Diane
IBM  Dynamic e-business Technologies
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123