Subject: RE: [wsbpel] irc for conf call

Title: Message
Yes, this rocks, Bernd!

Re how to best use it, my gut says it should augment the voice conf call, not replace it...but I am open to hearing others' experience about what has worked well for them.

Rand
-----Original Message-----
From: Lipton, Paul C [mailto:Paul.Lipton@ca.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2003 10:21 PM
To: Eckenfels. Bernd; wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org

This is cool, Bernd. And, without an IRC client and using just HTTP, I would assume that this is MUCH more secure (ignoring browser weaknesses which are a given). Is there a way to get on a speaker's queue with this IRC server (I am not an expert on IRC)? Would it be possible to obtain a list of commands that would make sense with a web interface?

Thanks,

Paul

Paul Lipton

Technology Strategist, Office of the CTO

Computer Associates

P: +1 908 874-9479

F: +1 908 874-9178

E: paul.lipton@ca.com