Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Proposed agenda for May 28-29 WS BPEL TC face to face

Satish,

First of all sorry if this has already been asked for - I'm catching up on my emails this morning.
I'd very much like to see how you would do multi-party B2B using BPEL. I'd also be interested to find out how you might do dynamic composition (if at all).

Alas I shall not be able to attend the F2F in person - next time perhaps - due to previous committments. But I will try to dial in at strategic times.

Best of luck

Steve T

-----Original Message-----
From: Satish Thatte [mailto:satisht@microsoft.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2003 1:36 AM
To: wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Diane Jordan

Dear F2F attendees,

I would like to solicit input on any specific aspects of the BPEL specification that you would like to see explained (goals/motivations, conceptual clarifications, etc).  Or else you might end up with a boring tutorial on stuff everyone understands (or more likely a much shorter presentation, which of course might be the best case outcome ;-)).

Satish