Subject: Re: [wsbpel] fault handling

Satish,

I understand the current exception processing semantic but for my own
edification (and probably the list's), I would appreciate your
explanation on the rational behind the decision to have faults always
cause scopes to fail.

I am used to the model where you can handle a fault and decide whether
or not the fault is propagated to a higher-level context.

Example (in Java):

try {
     // normal processing
} catch ( Exception fault ) {
     // decide to continue or propagate fault
     if ( condition ) {
         // handle exception
     } else {
        throw fault;