Subject: RE: [wsbpel] A Topic for the F2F?

>I do not see too many business analysts - aka visual tool
>users - would want to be down in this level of the weeds,
>even using a visual tool.    Creating procedural code with
>event handlers and error handlers are programmic tasks.

>DW.

True, but this is what everyone wants (everyone buying BPM tools). As it is unlikely that business analysts would be capable of producing BPEL directly (even with a naive mapping to a visual representation), the BPEL tools should facilitate a collaboration between analysts and engineers as well as providing higher level abstractions suitable for manipulation by an analyst untrained in the voodoo of xpath manipulations, correlation sets, and compensation handlers.

Maciej Szefler
Vice President - Product Development
FiveSight Technologies Inc.
213 N. Morgan Street