Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Groups - BPEL4WS 1.1 Issues Log May 23.doc uploaded

John,

Appreciate you finding time to reply - F2F are always hectic.

I'm scrambling today and tomorrow too as I have project
meetings and work - and two other conference calls - so
not sure I'll get much chance to dial-in today : -(

I've already had one pass thru the spec' - and also the
materials people have been posting to the list have
really helped further the understanding beyond what the
spec' is trying to teach.  Many thanks to everyone for
providing those.

My 'showstopper' comments were based on the excerpts - IMHO
these seemed to be pretty critical issues that were being raised,
especially the one concerning validation / pre- / post- / and fault
reporting.  We can hardly go out to the public with such issues
left dangling.

Will be great to have a formal requirements task - and I'll look
to help positively with that work in whatever small capacity
I can.

Thanks, DW.

Message text written by "John Evdemon"
>The TC is working on the BPEL 1.1 specification.  You can download [1]  a
copy from the BPEL TC website.

Which items do you consider to be showstoppers?

While 100% interoperability is an admirable goal, I'm not sure how
realistic it may be.  Nothing, to my knowledge, is ever 100% interoperable.

Re: Requirements Document, we will be discussing some formal processes for
the TC in today's F2F/conference call.  I hope you can call into the
meeting.

JohnE<