Subject: BPEL RF License

Diane,

please see the attached BPEL license from IBM that our attorneys have made
available based on the request to the TC. While sending this to the team, I
need to make it clear that I'm not a lawyer at all - and certainly not in a
position to answer any questions about the legal document. I'm really
anxious to see the TC  move on to the technical discussions - an area where
at least I have more expertise and hope to contribute...

(See attached file: IBM BPEL RF patent license 03-05.doc)

Regards,
Frank

Prof. Dr. Frank Leymann, Distinguished Engineer
Member, IBM Academy
IBM Software Group
Phone1........: +49-7031-16 3998
Phone2........: +49-7056-96 5067