Subject: Update on future face to face plans

Based on discussion at our face to face meeting, Sept 17-19 seems to be a promising time for a face to face meeting.  I've gotten confirmation from both SAP and Microsoft that they can host us if we choose their location (Germany and Redmond, respectively).  The W3C Choreography group will be able to meet earlier in the week at the same location if we choose Germany.  They do not have access to a location in Redmond.

To finalize the decision on this, after tomorrow's conference call,  I plan to start a ballot on the TC web page with the following question:   Should we have a face to face meeting Sept. 17-19 in either Redmond, WA or Germany?
Possible answers:  No, Yes, prefer Redmond, Yes, prefer Germany.
If the majority votes yes, we will hold the meeting in the location that gets the "majority of the majority".   The ballot will be open until June 18.   Let me know if you have any questions or comments on this.

I've received a request that we consider having another face to face before September.   We will discuss this on the call  tomorrow.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Dynamic e-business Technologies
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123