Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Implicit <sequence> macro

If someone came up with a use case where in fact they write BPEL
documents using an XML or text editor, and in fact use this
simplification a significant number of times, then I would say that we
need to support it on the basis that it helps document authors to be
more productive.

I have yet to see BPEL documents being authored manually on a wide
scale. What we have are process authors that use visual tools
exclusively, and the tool couldn't care less which syntax we use. In
fact, for the tool, it's not really a simplification but an extra step
to represent a sequence as a <sequence>.

Since this is going to surface again, perhaps we should come up with a
non-requirement to address this on a broader basis, or open up an issue
along the lines of "simplifying the syntax to ease authoring of BPEL
documents" and propose a resolution.

arkin