Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Implicit <sequence> macro

Arkin,

I agree completely.  That is why we need to complete the requirements
document!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!

Broken record here - it consists of -

 scope, goals, audience, boundaries, exclusions,

and then people are crystal clear on exactly what is being engineered
here and why.

Almost every other TC has produced one of these so I'm struggling to
understand why all the brainpower here is finding this so tough to
just do!?!

Thanks, DW.

p.s. I see professors listed here as contributors; these basic steps are
what they get their students to define for any research project they
are proposing!   Maybe we can take a leaf out of the Pentagons book
and get one of the students to do it for us? ; -)

Message text written by "Arkin"
>Since this is going to surface again, perhaps we should come up with a

non-requirement to address this on a broader basis, or open up an issue

along the lines of "simplifying the syntax to ease authoring of BPEL
documents" and propose a resolution.
<