Subject: Human editable BPEL?

I remember in the late 1980s when everyone argued that source code was dead
and all programs would be written using UIs.

I remember the early 1990s when everyone argued that no one would ever
directly author HTML.

I also remember the late 1990s when everyone (myself included =( )argued
that it didn't matter if XML was human editable since everyone would use
tools.

It's funny how often everyone is wrong.

	Just a thought,