Subject: FYI: F2F with W3C Choreography WG

Hello all,

I was unable to attend today's Choreography WG F2F meeting in person (my
wife has a fairly serious case of strep and asked that I stay in town to
help with the kids).

Diane and Rajesh Pradhan (our Liaison Coordinator) were both able to
attend.  I notified the Co-Chairs of the Choreography WG yesterday (see
below).  They kindly set up a conf call so I could still participate.
We will summarize this meeting in next week's BPEL conf call.

Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

John Evdemon