Subject: RE: [wsbpel] implicite links of the runtime engine (was: Implicit <sequence> macro)

Hello,

> As for "raising the bar" for implementors: I'd issue the standard word
> of warning about "premature optimization." As a colleague of mine is
> fond of saying, we have to paint the dragon before we can slay it.

Well, in my mail which started this thread I just wanted to contribute some experiences from implementing the spec. And in my experience it was additional work to support the sequence activity. It was not much, so we could easyly keep that construct, but in that case I would vote for a rationale in the spec, describing, that sequence has no sematic differences too a sequentially linked flow, just to asure everybody who is reading the spec did understand it correctly and is not left wondering what he has missed.

Greetings
Bernd