Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Removing "compensating a process as a whole"

Satish,

My experience with interoperability is that 'less is more'
especially in V1.0!

Most critically - you need to have a Levels approach - so
each implementer has a clear way of indictating what they
have support for.  We've built the OASIS CAM spec' that way.

It really takes the 'sting' out of creating interoperable
implementations.

And as I noted in my previous email - you have to have the
touch points precisely defined.

In short - if interoperability is a goal - then we have to
have a strategy and approach for delivering on it.

DW.
Message text written by Assaf Arkin

Is it fair to assume that the specification is intended to foster
interoperability between systems? Can we do that and still leave a lot
of things unspecified?

Satish <