Subject: RE: [wsbpel] implicite links of the runtime engine (was: Implicit <sequence> macro)

>  I'm putting out a particular opinion in the understanding that the
>  specification is geared towards the definition of executable
processes.
>  Is that a wrong assumption?

We obviously support and will continue to support both abstract and
executable processes.  Abstract processes are clearly not relevant only
to execution engines.  As Yaron has pointed out, even execution oriented
BPEL models will be looked at and modified by humans whatever our
intention or recommendation.

>  For the record we looked at this long and hard within the context of
>  BPML.

Does BPML have a notion of links and graphs?  I must have missed that.

Satish