Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Example for how compensation relates to WS-T (BA)

There is a call on Monday between the issues process volunteers to discuss
the issues process. I updated the issues process document based on
discussions with several members of the group. It is now available in the
document repository at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/2628/issues
process.htm.