Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Siebel & SAP licensing information

Matthew,
1. SAP and Siebel are working on this request.
2. If you have questions regarding the wording in any company's license, it would be best to get clarification from that company directly.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Dynamic e-business Technologies
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123

"J. Matthew Pryor" <matthew_pryor@versata.com>

06/18/2003 09:53 PM