Subject: RE: [wsbpel] execution engine or programming language?

John,

Now you are on my favourite topic ; -)

See Slide #14 of:

 http://www.eccnet.com/xmlug/presentations/XMLUG-CAM.ZIP

But seriously - XSD came out the way it did, and persists there,
because the W3C vehemently refused to re-visit on the
requirements -even after we showed they were woefully
inadequate for eBusiness as opposed to document use.

Theory meets practice.

So back to BPEL.  We need to make sure that all the
parts inside the "shoebox" are there for good coherent reasons
that are in line with the requirements and scope.....

Cheers, DW.
Message text written by "John Evdemon"

On Tuesday, June 24, 2003 3:08 PM, David RR Webber wrote:

> And then there is the chaos of CSS - what were these people
> thinking!?!   Are we say that the requirements were non-existent
> and they "Just did it".

Could be worse.  Take a look at XSD.

<