Subject: Re: [wsbpel] RE: Requirements and Scope Documents?

Title:
John,

    I for one would like to see the author's requirements list. A lot of e-mail has been expended trying to reverse-engineer this very thing. Fundamental issues like "is it an execution language or a modelling language" might be answered by a look at the original requirements the authors were addressing.

Cheers,
-Ron

John Evdemon wrote:
[Copying the WSBPEL TC mailing list...]

Sid,

Why are these documents needed?  What purpose will they serve?

Since we are revising an established specification I'm not sure why a
requirements document is needed.  The charter also defines our scope in
fairly simple terms.

Can someone clarify the need for requirements and scope documents?

Thanks!

JohnE