Subject: RE: [wsbpel] implicite links of the runtime engine (was: Implicit <sequence> macro)

Correct, Satish.  Cycles may introduce race-conditions and are very
difficult to comprehend already if you have of them (the non-believer may
try it out...).  When you begin to restrict the kind of cycle that avoid
races and that improve comprehension, you effectively end up with something
similar to explicit loop constructs and DAGs.

Regards,
Frank

Frank Leymann, Distinghuished Enineer
IBM Software Group