Subject: RE: [wsbpel] implicite links of the runtime engine (was: Implicit <sequence> macro)

+1.

Based on the customer/developer feedback we have collected, support for
block-structured and graph-structured is a plus. It is all about congruence:
what you think is what you code. Sometime you think of a process as a
sequence, sometime as a set of activities interlinked/interdependant. We
have had developers use BPEL for more than 6 months and never heard a
complain regarding the use of sequence versus link. I feel like we are
playing with a dead snake.

Edwin