Subject: Re: [wsbpel] implicite links of the runtime engine (was: Implicit<sequence> macro)

David,

David RR Webber - XML ebusiness wrote:

>Ron,
>
>Exactly.  Plus as we well know you can solve 80% with 20% effort,
>so in V1.0 - it can make sense to say we will address this subset
>as a requirement - see how much uptake there is - and driven
>by user demand then we can respond with more later.

The classic beach head approach; there is a lot of commend it. I just
want to make sure we attack the right beach!

>It's this aspect of the goals we need to drill out to - and right
>now we are missing that understanding.  Obviously use cases
>help too.

Agreed, and as we discussed during the conference call today, these use
cases should be guided by our overall goals and requirements. The need
to execute complex business processes has never been explicitly stated,
so I may be stepping out of line to suggest that it should. What do the
folks of the TC think?

Cheers,
-Ron