Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Re: [wsbpel-reqts] A couple things we need for WS BPEL TC issue process

Monica (and others)

My/our intention is that the issues list is kept as up-to-date as
possible. With BTP I sometimes updated several times a day (I don't
promise to do that regularly, I will batch things a bit). Hence the need
for a fixed url that always contains (or is aliased to) the current
issues list.  With frequent updates, I had assumed the notification to
the list should normally be suppressed, but either all updates, or
perhaps one every so often could be notified.  One of the reasons for
updating frequently is add the links from the list to the relevant
emails in the archvies (identified by Issue - nn - in the subject line),
so people don't need to rummage through the archives in general.

Or do you mean we should force the list down people's inboxes ?  If they
won't go to a webpage, are they going to open an attachment ?

Peter