Subject: Re: [wsbpel] invoke/receive-callback race conditions, even in the1.1 sample (p.22)

Francisco Curbera wrote:

>Bernd,
>
>The meaning of the example you mention is that messages will be sent and
>consumed in a particular order. I think it is clear that the specification
>must assume that "the runtime engine behaves correct in this situation"; I
>don't know what else could be assumed.

mm1: As Bernd asked, and should be documented in an issue, is that all
assumptions can not be implicit.  I would suggest this be raised as an
issue for resolution, Bernd. With that issue, further discussion and
decisions can be made about message ordering sequence and execution, and
at what level the constraints are applied.