Subject: Issue list announcement quirks (was RE: [wsbpel] Is sue - 35 - Support for modeling)

How odd - they came back to me ok, and appear in the archive correctly.

I wonder if it is because they are sent in html only - I do that because
the content is just a direct copy of the entry in the issues list, sent
directly from one of the scripts. Using html means the moderate
formatting of the entry can survive.  If other's are finding this is a
problem, I could add text 'alternative' of a fixed "go and see the
issues list" text (de-htmlizing while preserving the format is too much
like hard work)

BTW, there seems to have been some delay on the oasis mail servers - the
notification of my upload of issues6 had been stuck since last Friday,
and I (and I expect others) got reminders about the ballot after it had
closed.

And, while we're on this, the index-of-indexes for the email archives
for the sub-groups (such as requirements and issues) claims there is
nothing there, though it should have pointers  to date and thread
indexes. The date and thread indexes are there (that's what the
mail-snarfing script uses), but you have to know where to look.

Peter