Subject: RE: Inconsistent syntax for query attribute values in spec examples

Title: RE: Inconsistent syntax for query attribute values in spec examples

So, is this a genuine issue that we should add to our issues list?

If it is, can we get a consensus now on which one of the examples are correct and which ones are wrong, so that BPEL implementers do not have to wait until we start the formal process of issues resolution?

Thank you,
Ugo