Subject: More Info on September F2F Requested

Hi, To my knowledge, we have the following information on the next F2F meeting. (Please correct if wrong.) Term: Beginning in the afternoon on Sep 17, 2003, Ending in the afternoon on Sep 19. Location: Redmond, WA, USA I would like to request more detailed information, especially the exact address of the meeting location and the start time. This may sound too hasty but my company wants me to arrange overseas business trips well in advance, for better (to them) flights and lodgings. Yuzo Fujishima NEC Corporation