Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Interoperability, protocols, and BPEL

Creating a subgroup can only be done by the Oasis staff.   We've requested one be established for implementations but haven't heard about it yet.   All of our subgroups are informal in the sense that the TC has not delegated any authority or decision making to them.  Any proposals for action by the TC must come back to the full TC for approval.  All the subgroups are open to participation by any TC member and the archives are visible to everyone.

My intent in initially suggesting a subgroup on implementations was to provide a venue for those on the TC who are implementing bpel today to focus on topics of particular interest to them.  From a deliverable perspective, they would then be the prime candidates for the testimonials that are required when we bring a draft to Oasis for standardization.  These testimonials are required deliverables per the Oasis process.   I don't have any others in mind at this time.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Dynamic e-business Technologies
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123

Monica Martin <monica.martin@sun.com>

07/28/2003 07:15 PM