Subject: subject lines for issues

Please could people (especially champions) make the subject lines of
messages about an issue start with the pattern:
	Issue - 99 - anytext you like
with 99 representing the issue id.  The program that scans the archive
looking for messages needs to have a fairly simple target - it can strip
off Re: Fw: [wsbpel], but I've had to keep tweaking the pattern
recently, and if I keep on doing that it will cause mishits.

So if people could put
	Issue - 88 - proposed resolution to this knotty problem
it would be a big help.

Conversely, if you deliberately *don't* want a message to get linked to
the discussion, break the word Issue, e.g.

	issue process problems (was Iss ue - 9287 - missing comma)

(actually, that ought to be ok because the Issue wasn't at the
beginning, but I've had to put in a temporary rule to look for Issue ##
anywhere)

Thanks

Peter

Peter Furniss
Chief Scientist, Choreology Ltd

   Cohesions 1.0 (TM)
   Business transaction management software for application coordination

web: http://www.choreology.com
email:  peter.furniss@choreology.com
phone:  +44 870 739 0066  <-- new, from 4 August 2003
mobile: +44 7951 536168