Subject: Update to agenda for Aug. 6 WS BPEL TC Call

I've been asked to remove issues 1 and 5 from this weeks agenda due to some vacations.  Instead we will discuss issues 7 and 8.
Proposed agenda for our call this week:
- Roll call/determine quorum
- Review minutes from previous meetings
- Nomination/volunteers to take minutes for this call
- Review agenda
- Use case subgroup report
- Liaison subgroup report
- Requirements and Issues Coordination subgroup report
- Issue discussion: 39, 1, 3, 5.
Ugo Corda has suggested issue 39.  No other suggestions have been made, so we'll work sequentially and start with the first issue, considering Kevin Liu's input that issues 2 and 4 would be better discussed at later meetings.
- Specification Editing subgroup report - deferred since no actions have been approved for the specification.
- Implementation subgroup report - deferred since subgroup hasn't been established yet.
- Additional items/new business.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Dynamic e-business Technologies
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123