Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Groups - wsbpel_issues_list.html uploaded

My "working copy" at
http://www.choreology.com/external/WS_BPEL_issues_list.html is
accessible - this is updated more frequently (as soon as there is a new
issue or I notice an issue-specific email) and keeps the same URI all
the time (just done an upload). However, under OASIS rules, only
documents posted to the oasis site are official TC documents - so I
upload the then-current list once a week (on Tuesday usually, to make it
official before the conf calls). That gets a different URI each time.
One hopes the oasis site will re-emerge from the ruins.

Peter