Subject: Input and Input/output

BPEL only supports input and input/output WSDL operations. It does not
support output and output/input. This makes sense as the vast majority of
Web Service stacks don't have support for output and output/input either.
However this is something that needs to be expressed in the specification. I
thought text on the subject had been added to the spec but I just looked for
it and couldn't find it. Can anyone point me to the text or do we need to
open an issue?

	Thanks,