Subject: Re: [wsbpel] RE: Issue - 52 - Should BPEL provide a standard wayto specify when flows are sending messages to each other?

I don't know about other members, but I don't want to start messing with
WSDL for handling messages that don't cross the process boundary. Nor do
I want to expose these ports to the outside world, which means that a
BPEL definition that makes such use of WSDL will not convey these
semantics. In other words, it would not be portable or interoperable.

I much prefer if the language had capabilities to address these use
cases directly. As you say, that would also expose any deadlock and
other issues and allow the specification to address them directly. IMO
finding a constrained way that supports these use cases without
resorting to WSDL trickery is the best solution.

arkin