Subject: Re: Issue - 52 - Issue Summary

Since I'm on mute all the time, it takes me before I can respond when my
name is called.

Yaron, you quoted me correctly. I see the need for this capability, I
would just prefer that we add a language feature to address is rather
then rely on WSDL. This will allow us to better control the mechanism,
and also allow tools to easily distinguish between intra-process and
inter-process communication.

arkin

--
"Those who can, do; those who can't, make screenshots"

Assaf Arkin                                          arkin@intalio.com
Intalio Inc.                                           www.intalio.com
The Business Process Management Company                 (650) 577 4700

If you are not the intended recipient, dissemination of this
communication is prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments
and notify us immediately.