Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Q: process category?

What if a process has more than one category? What if you want to put it
in a different category?

Seems to me that a good categorizing mechanism would be able to list all
the processes that fall into a category, and list multiple processes
from different categories, rather than pick one category which stays
with the process for life. It can also catalog processes based on other
qualifiers.

arkin