Subject: Implementation sub group

As previously discussed, we've now got a new sub-group established to discuss BPEL implementations.  As with the other subgroups, this is intended to be an informal, breakout discussion list for those particularly interested in this topic.   Membership is open to anyone in the TC.  If you are interested, you can go to this page and follow the "join this group" link, or ask John or I to enroll you.
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel-implement/index.php
Email for the sub-group will be publically archived. Calendar events and documents can be posted to the sub-group and shared with the full TC, full Oasis membership or the public just as such items can for the main TC.   We're hoping this will help with managing  email volume for those not particularly interested in a topic, while also providing the full TC visibility to the discussions and ongoing work in each of these areas.   Since the TC has not decided to create formal subcommittees with decision making capabilities, no voting functionality has been added.

Once the group has been populated (ie, those of you who are interested have signed up), we can organize a discussion on how to get started - next week if possible, otherwise perhaps around the f2f meeting the following week.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Dynamic e-business Technologies
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123