Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Q: guidelines for reliability?

Yanming Li,

I believe help is at hand here - since the OASIS IIS team is creating
WSDL bindings that will allow interoperability.

Suggest you check in with Jacques Durand for more details.  I think
they have this drafted to a point where you can try it out and
provide feedback from them.

Thanks, DW.
Message text written by Ron Ten-Hove

I believe the issue is out of scope for BPEL4WS, which is based on an
abstract (WSDL-based) messaging model. There is an assumption that some
sort of reliable messaging is in use, but that is a deployment issue,
not a BPEL issue.

Cheers,
-Ron

LI Yanming / FTR&D / US wrote:

> Dear Friends,
>
> As we can see no hope for convergence between the two WS reliable
> messaging standards, one from MS,IBM and BEA, and the other one from
> OASIS supported by Sun, Oracle and others, I believe there will be a
> need to create a common context in BPEL in order to use different
> mechanisms for reliable messaging. Any comment?

http://searchwebservices.techtarget.com/newsItem/0,289139,sid26_gci925853,0
0.html