Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Q: guidelines for reliability?

Ugo Corda wrote:
The concept of Property provides a way of focusing attention on some message parts instead of others. But I am not sure that would correspond to "excluding" those message parts not referenced by any Property.
Perhaps we just need to include advice to process designers, suggesting that protocol-specific message parts are poor candidates for message properties?

-Ron