Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Semantic difference in the first <receive>

Forget to mention in my previous response.

<triggeredBy> is different from <receive createInstance="yes"> in the
following way.

1) <triggeredBy> is defined outside the root process activity, while
<receive> is defined inside the root process activity, maybe even multiple
level of nesting down.
2) <triggeredBy> is using a different element tag which makes its intention
more explicit.
3) There is a <receive> nested inside the <triggerBy>, so we can easily add
other ways to start a process by putting other elements under <triggerBy>

Rgds, Ricky