Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Issue - 63 - Support of Array

David,

Do you disagree the two code sample in my previous response that the one
without Array support is more complicated ?

Or you disagree that the simplification justify the introduction of Array
in BPEL ?

Are we trying to make BPEL simpler for the vendor to implement their
product ? or are we trying to give a richer construct for the user to model
their business process ?  Is this debate similar to another issue about why
we still need construct like <sequence>, <switch>, given that everything
can be model using <flow> ?

Rgds,
Ricky