Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Issue 36 - Multiple instances of event handler

It seems that the intended semantics we want to attach to the variable
attribute in onMessage corresponds to that of an argument in a
funcion/method declaration. That is, the variable is declared by its
appearing in the onMessage statement itself; we are only missing the "type"
statement.

I guess this is also consistent with the catch model Edwin mentions.

Paco

This is consistent with the

                      "Edwin
                      Khodabakchian"           To:       "'Maciej Szefler'" <mbs@fivesight.com>, <wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org>
                      <edwink@collaxa.c        cc:
                      om>                      Subject:  RE: [wsbpel] Issue 36 - Multiple instances of event handler

                      09/19/2003 03:25
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      edwink

This reverse scope resolution seems a little bit black magic to me. It we
decide not to go down the path of serialization because of sync performance
issue, I think that we should look at the syntax of catch. This will create
the need to have a separate syntax for onMessage in eventHandlers and
onMessage in pick. But it could be a good thing.
Edwin

.