Subject: RE: [wsbpel] CEFACT Liaison Review

Martin,

CEFACT has launched a completely new direction, and
made press releases, and made decision vis their
relationship with OASIS  - since we made our decision.
They have also had a Plenary meeting in Seoul, and
more changes and items occurred there as well.  The
bases have been moved.

I think if we had known about these at the time - we would
have deferred our decision until we had a better
understanding.

Essentially we made our decision in the dark - and we
now need to re-visit in the light of these events over the
last few weeks.

Thanks, DW.
Message text written by "Martin Chapman"

David,

For those of us not closely connected with CEFACT, could you tell us what
these unforeseen events are?
Otherwise I'm not sure I have enough information at hand to decide
accordingly.

Cheers,
 Martin.<