Subject: RE: [wsbpel] CEFACT Liaison Review

Dear David and others,

As the liaison person I am quite happy to have this topic on the agenda
for the next main group teleconference.  I hope to up load the
presentation that I made at the face to face on UN/CEFACT as an
organisation, and the BCF ideas and program.

Just to clarify: I take my liaison to be with folks developing the BCF
and having regard to BCF work only.  So I have assumed it has
specifically excluded other work, such as BPSS, unless that work is
regarded as being part of the BCF (as the UMM is for instance).

We should note that, unless there have been changes at the Seoul meeting
last week that Klaus-Dieter Naujok is the chair of the TMG, Christian
Huemer the vice-chair and Dave Welsh the convenor of the BPWG (Business
Process Working Group).  These are currently the relevant leaders.
Anders Tell is the leader of the UBAC (Unified Business Agreements and
Contracts) Project, which may be interesting, but is not covered by the
liaison with the BCF work.

If David, or anyone else, has reports / knowledge of relevant
developments last week at the UN/CEFACT meeting then I would appreciate
if the would let me know either directly or via this list.

With thanks

Best Regards     Tony
A M Fletcher

Cohesions  (TM)

Business transaction management software for application coordination
www.choreology.com

Choreology Ltd., 68 Lombard Street, London EC3V 9LJ     UK
Tel: +44 (0) 870 7390076   Fax: +44 (0) 870 7390077  Mobile: +44 (0)
7801 948219
tony.fletcher@choreology.com     (Home: amfletcher@iee.org)