Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Issue 36 - Multiple instances of event handler

Assaf, Satish,

> I can tell this requires no change to the syntax.

Just so that we all have clarity in this, does this imply that we do NOT
need to explicitely declare within eventHandler/onMessage the type of the
message through the use of a messageType attribute?

OPTION A
<eventHandlers>
	<onMessage ...variable="foo" messageType="services:Commerce">
		Activity
	</onMessage>
</eventHandlers>

OPTION B