Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue - 32 - Link Semantics in Event Handlers

Hi,

As the result of our discussion at the last F2F, I would like to
propose the following resolution to Issue 32:

Issue:
More than one threads of an event handler activity can run concurrently.
Link semantics in such cases are undefined.

Resolution:
Each thread maintains its own copy of link status.

Diane, could you include voting for this issue on the next conference call agenda?

Yuzo Fujishima
NEC Corporation