Subject: RE: [wsbpel] policy annotations and BPEL (was RE: [wsbpel] Issue - 66 - Zero or multiple matches of correlation set)

Frank, Satish, Ron,

I am not sure I understand the details of this discussion but I would like
to suggest an option for addressing this requirement.

We could copy what HTML and introduce the notion of process STYLESHEETS as
an extensible mechanism for annotating and customizing the behavior of BPEL
activity:

<invoke ... class="MyClassName" />
Or
<invoke ... style="someName1:someValue1;...;someNameN:someValueN" />

We could provide the styling mechanism but not define in the initial version
any of the names and values. As some of the specs around BPEL mature, we can
then bridge the gap by defining specific name and values.

In general, I very much agree with Satish and Frank: it is much better to
under spec than over spec. This is just a "1.0". If we are successful they
will be many more versions.

Edwin