Subject: Issue 20 - Proposal to vote

This issue was filed in order to have a general discussion on fault handling,
linear control flow, and associated compensation mechanism. We have had some
discussion on this topic (please refer to the email thread), and the
discussions show that the current approach works fairly well.

Now that we have discussed the nuances of the design, i would like to propose
that this issue be voted upon to be resolved - that is, close this issue
without any pursuant action. If there are any objections to closing this issue,
it will be good to know before the resolution is voted upon. Thanks.